Friday, June 15, 2012

Project # 4 Crochet Jewelry Challenge

Ok, so # 4 is soooo cool!! I had to make a few changes from the inspiration photo but I like mine even better ;-) The inspiration used wax cord... I went to 3 of my local craft stores and could not find wax cord. I also was unable to find  a turquoise colored heart. So, I substituted wax cord with deer leather and because I was totally set on using a heart I used this cool looking silver colored heart.
Yipee :) I love how it turned out!

Here is the inspiration photo



And here is my version





This is a piece I will wear often, it has a western look and goes perfect with jeans!

Let me know what you think of my version :)
Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. I like yours better! Crafters know how to improvise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-shirt by Mens Black Titanium Wedding Band - Tioga-Arts
    Mens Black T-Shirt. T-shirt by Mens Black Titanium Wedding used ford escape titanium Band. 강원 랜드 바카라 4.5. T-shirt titanium paint color by Mens Black Titanium Wedding Band. 5.5. Mens blue titanium Black titanium dioxide in food T-Shirt. T-shirt by Mens Black

    ReplyDelete